About the Webinar:
Information systems have evolved substantially since ITIL was initially conceived in the UK in the 1980s. More importantly, the processes to design, develop, deploy, and operate information systems have evolved just as dramatically.
Now the evolution has accelerated and spread to affect almost every aspect of business, industry, and leisure in the process of Digital Transformation. ITIL has had to evolve to keep up with new ways of deploying and operating information systems. How has it adapted to Digital Transformation, and does it still offer a framework for best practices in this new environment?
Join us on Wednesday, October 21, 2020, at 9 PM IST (8:30 AM PDT) for a talk by Akshay Anand, Product Ambassador at Axelos. Akshay will give you insights into how ITIL has adapted to Digital Transformation:
1. The Four Pillars of Digital Transformation (Operational, Business, Cultural, Experience)
2. How ITIL combines with the Four Pillars
3. How ITIL has adapted to evolving IT and systems practices
4. The benefits of applying ITIL’s best practices to Digital Transformation initiatives
The live webinar will include a Q&A with Akshay. (If you register and can’t make the live webinar, we will send you a link to the recording after the event.)
About the Speaker:
Akshay Anand is a Product Ambassador at AXELOS®, working on the development of new guidance and research within the IT Service Management (ITSM) portfolio. He is a Lead Architect of ITIL 4 and has written guidance across multiple ITIL 4 publications. He previously advised Fortune 100 clients on how to improve their ITSM capabilities, implemented toolsets such as Remedy and ServiceNow, and headed up global ITSM activities at Macmillan Publishing.
✅Subscribe to our Channel to learn more about the top Technologies: https://bit.ly/2VT4WtH
⏩ Check out the ITIL Training videos: https://bit.ly/2NHOusA
#ITIL #ITIL4 #ITILV4 #ITILTrainingVideos #ITILFoundation #ITILTrainingVideos #ITILCertification #ITILCourse #Simplilearn
ITIL® 4 Foundation is the most widely acknowledged entry-level ITIL certification available for IT professionals. This newest training for the ITIL framework is designed to introduce learners to the management of modern IT-enabled services, including key concepts and common language used in the ITIL services lifecycle, how lifecycle stages are linked, processes involved, and best practices for improving the quality of IT services across the IT organization.
What are the career benefits of this ITIL® 4 Certification?
ITIL® certification is one of the primary requirements for professionals who want to learn and understand the fundamental concepts of ITIL frameworks to enhance the quality of IT Service Management. ITIL certified professionals can earn 40 per cent more than their non-certified peers. This ITIL certification is best suited for:
– IT executives
– IT architects
– Business operation managers
– IT audit managers
– IT planners and consultants
– Database administrators
– ITSM trainers
– Service delivery professionals
– Quality analysts
– Application management and development teams
– IT managers and support managers
What are the course objectives?
ITIL® 4 is the latest release of the ITIL framework, designed to provide a more practical viewpoint to the ITIL lifecycle with best practices from other complementary platforms such as Agile, DevOps and Lean. The objective of this course is to provide a foundational level of understanding of the ITIL 4 framework, key elements, concepts and terminologies associated with ITIL service lifecycle, and how it has evolved to adopt modern technologies and operational processes. The course covers all necessary concepts in the service management framework to support candidates studying for the ITIL 4 Foundation Certification Exam.
What skills will you learn?
Upon completion of this ITIL Certification training you will learn:
– Concepts, key principles and process models required to pass the ITIL 4 Foundation exam.
– How ITIL principles can help an individual understand and apply IT service management in their organization.
– How to improve customer experience and ITSM efficiency with the help of ITIL tools and techniques.
– The purposes and key terms of 15 ITIL practices.
– Industry best practices for deploying IT services.
Below are the topics explained in this ITIL tutorial:
1. What is ITIL? – 00:36
2. Why ITIL? – 04:02
3. ITIL Service Lifecycle – 06:23
4. Quiz – 29:45
👉Learn more at: https://bit.ly/2SDb0FC
For more information about Simplilearn courses, visit:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simplilearn/
– Website: https://www.simplilearn.com
Get the Android app: http://bit.ly/1WlVo4u
Get the iOS app: http://apple.co/1HIO5J0
Youtube original link