While brainstorming to make my new game, I thought it would be interesting to share some different methods to come up with game ideas (Ex. 1) Branching out of game mechanic, game idea, or player-focused emotion. 2) Mix-matching bunch of random words). What do you think?
Questions to answer for your game:
– What is the player’s main goal?
– What are the challenges to reach the main goal?
– Who are the audience?
– Which platform(s) are you targeting?
– What are the resources in this game?
– What is the game’s art style?
– and more in the next video!
As always, thanks for watching! ^-^
#gameideas #gamedev #devlog #indiegame #Unity #gamedevelopment #photoshop #indiedev #prototype
I’m starting to talk a bit on social media. It would be awesome if I could with you x)
If this video seemed interesting, the below videos influenced me as well.
Brackeys – How to make a Video Game – Getting Started
Blachthornprod – HOW TO COME UP WITH GAME IDEAS – 5 TIPS
Thomas Brush – 5 Steps To Start Making Games
Sebastian Lague – Coding Adventure: Game Idea Generator
Youtube original link